1. About these terms
1.2 You agree that you are at least 13 years old. Your legal guardian has to review and agree to these terms and allow for you to access and use our Services if you are between 13 years and 18 years .
1.3 These terms can be accessed at [ https://integra.games/terms.html ]. We can change these terms at any time in accordance with paragraph 13. Your continued usage of our Services shall confirm that you accept the updated terms.
2. About accessing and using our Services
2.1 All game related information (game rules, scoring rules, controls, guidelines, etc) in the Game for each of the Games. All these regulations, rules and guidelines are part of these terms and you agree that you shall comply with them in respect of each individual Game which you access and/or play.
2.2 Any individual items that can be purchased via our Website or our Games shall be charged as stated on our Website or Games at the time you place the order, except in the case of obvious error. There might be additional charges issued by your bank. We accept no liability in relation to the same because we have no control over this. Only payments via our processing partners by credit card, debit card, and Paypal only are accepted. You should ensure you are in agreement with terms and conditions of our payment processing partners. Your purchase will not be fulfilled if your transaction with our payment processing partners fails. When a successful payment transaction is completed your purchase will be fulfilled to you as soon as possible.
2.3 You bear responsibility for the internet connection and/or mobile charges that you may happen during use of our Services. Your mobile operator or internet service provider should be contacted by you if you are uncertain about these charges before you play.
2.4 We have the right to remove or modify any of our Games or any other part of our Services (in part of fully) from time to time without liability:
- because the services we provide have been altered;
- with goal of improving user experience;
- for legal reasons (including privacy or other legal objections);
- because of lack of a business sense for us to provide the Game or parts of our Services;
- for technical reasons (technical or internet problems).
2.5 Situations may occur when our Services or any part of our Services is not available for technical or
maintenance related reasons( scheduled or unscheduled).
3.1 You agree to take all necessary steps to protect your log in details and keep them secret. In these terms, references to "log in details" or "account" include your log in details and account for any social network or platform that you may allow our Services to interact with.
3.2 If you share your login details or account with someone else or fail to keep them secret (intentionally or unintentionally), you bear full responsibility for the consequences of this (including any unauthorized purchases) and agree to fully reimburse any losses or harm that may result.
3.3 We will not be responsible to you for any loss that you suffer as a result of an unauthorised person accessing your account and using our Services and we accept no responsibility for any losses or harm resulting from its unauthorised use, whether fraudulently or otherwise.
3.4 We reserve the right to remove your account if it was inactive for 180 or more days. In such event any Virtual Money and/or Virtual Goods (as defined below) associated with that account will not be accessible and no refund will be offered to you.
3.5 You understand that if you delete your account, or if we delete your account in accordance with these
terms, you may lose access to any data previously associated with your account (including any Virtual Money or Virtual Goods associated with your account).
4. Virtual Goods and Virtual Money
4.1 Our Games may include items or services for use with our Games ("Virtual Goods") or virtual currencies such as coins, gold coins and points ("Virtual Money"). Virtual Money can be bought from us for real money if you are at least 18 years old or older. You agree that Virtual Money and Virtual Goods can never be exchanged for real money, real goods or real services from us or anyone else. You also agree that you will only be able to obtain Virtual Money and/or Virtual Goods from us, and not from any third party.
4.2 Virtual Goods or Virtual Money are not owned by you, instead a limited personal revocable licence is purchased to use them – any balance of Virtual Goods or Virtual Money does not reflect any stored value.
4.3 You agree that all sales by us to you of Virtual Money and Virtual Goods are final and that we will not refund any transaction once it has been made.
4.4 We reserve the right to change or remove any Virtual Money or Virtual Goods without any liability to you.
4.5 Without limiting paragraph 3.5, we may suspend or terminate your account and not refund any Virtual Money and Virtual Goods that you will lose.
5. User conduct and content
5.1 You must comply with the laws that apply to you in the location that you access our Services from and if any applicable laws restrict or prohibit you from using our Services, you must comply with those legal
restrictions or stop accessing and/or using our Services.
5.2 You promise that all the information you provide to us on accessing and/or accessing our Services is and shall remain true, accurate and complete at all times.
5.3 Information, data, software, sound, photographs, graphics, video, tags, or other materials may be sent, uploaded, communicated, transmitted or otherwise made available via our Services by you or another user ("Content"). You understand and agree that all Content that you may be sent when using our Services, whether publicly posted or privately sent, is the sole responsibility of the person that sent the Content. This means that you, not us, are entirely responsible for all Content that you may upload, communicate, transmit or otherwise make available via our Services.
5.4 You agree not to upload, communicate, transmit or otherwise make available any Content:
- that is or could reasonably be viewed as unlawful, harmful, harassing or otherwise objectionable;
- that is or could reasonably be viewed as invasive of another's privacy;
- that is likely to, or could reasonably be viewed as likely to incite violence or racial or ethnic hatred;
- which you do not have a right to make available lawfully (such as inside information, information which belongs to someone else or confidential information);
- which infringes any intellectual property right or other proprietary right of others;
- which consists of any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional materials, 'junk mail', 'spam', 'chain letters', 'pyramid schemes' or any other form of solicitation;
- which contains software viruses or any other harmful computer code, files or programs designed.
5.5 You agree that you will not:
- use our Services to harm anyone or to cause offence to or harass any person;
- create more than one account per platform to access our Services;
- use another person or entity's email address in order to sign up to use our Services;
- remove or amend any proprietary notices or other ownership information from our Games or any other part of our Services;
- interfere with or disrupt our Services or servers or networks that provide our Services;
- attempt to decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or hack any of our Services, or to defeat or overcome any of our encryption technologies or security measures or data transmitted, processed or stored by us;
- collect any information about or regarding other people that use our Services,
- sell, transfer or try to sell or transfer an account with us or any part of an account including any Virtual Currency or Virtual Goods;
- disobey any requirements or regulations of any network connected to our Services;
- use our Services in violation of any applicable law or regulation;
- use our Services to cheat or design or assist in cheating
- use our Services in any other way not permitted by these terms.
- If you are concerned that someone else is not complying with any part of these terms, please contact us here: firstname.lastname@example.org .
5.6 We do not control Content posted on our Services by other people. You understand that when using our Services, you may be exposed to Content that you may consider offensive, indecent or objectionable. Under no circumstances will we be liable in any way for any Content.
5.7 We have the right to remove uploaded Content from our Services.
5.8 You are solely responsible for your interactions with other users of our Services.
6. Playing our Games with other users
6.1 Some of our Games allow you to play against an opponent or to play socially with other users, allow you to search for your friends (for example, by email address) in order to find them to play against or play socially with.
6.2 By accessing and/or playing those of our Games which allow you to play against an opponent or to play socially, you agree to your display name, scores, and other related details being displayed to other users.
7. Your breach of these terms
7.1 We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your access to our Services (including by deleting your account) if we believe that you are breaking these terms.
7.2 You agree to compensate us, according to law, for all losses, harm, claims and expenses that may arise from any breach of these terms by you.
8. Disclaimer and release
8.1 For any losses or harm (other than those mentioned in paragraph 8.1), in any period of twelve months, we will only be responsible for losses or harm which are a reasonably foreseeable consequence of our negligence or breach of these terms and conditions up to the value of the amount that you have paid to us in the 100 day period ending on the date of your claim. Losses and harm are foreseeable where they could be contemplated by you and us at the time of you agreeing to these terms and conditions.
8.2 We are not responsible for:
- losses or harm not caused by our breach of these terms or negligence;
- losses or harm which are not reasonably foreseeable by you and us at the time of you agreeing to these terms and conditions including those losses which happen as a side effect of foreseeable losses.
- technical failures or the lack of availability of our Website, Games, and/or social media channels where these are not within our reasonable control.
8.3 We will provide our Services with the same skill and care as other similar website service providers but we are not responsible or liable for any interruptions or errors that you may experience while accessing our
8.4 Any additional legal rights which you may have as a consumer remain unaffected by these terms.
9. Intellectual property
9.1 You acknowledge that all intellectual property rights in and relating to our Services (other than Content which is contributed and owned by players) is owned by or licensed to us.
9.2 Whilst you are in compliance with these terms, we grant personal, revocable limited licence to access and use our Services (but not the related object and source code) for your own personal private use. You agree not to use our Services for anything else.
9.3 You must not copy, distribute, make available to the public or create any derivative work from our Services.
9.4 In particular, and without limiting the application of paragraph 9.3, you must not make available any cheats or technological measures designed to control access to, or elements of, our Services, including providing access to any Virtual Currency and/or Virtual Goods, whether on a free of charge basis or otherwise.
9.5 By submitting Content via our Services you:
- are representing that you are fully entitled to do so;
- grant us and our group companies the right to edit, adapt, publish and use your entry and any derivative works we may create from it, in any and all media , for any purpose, in perpetuity, without any payment to you;
- agree that we have no obligation to monitor or protect your rights in any Content that you may submit to us
9.6 You must not copy, distribute, make available to the public or create any derivative work from any Content belonging to any other user of our Services.
10.1 We are registered with the data protection authority in Estonia.
10.3 Any personal information that we collect may also be subject to the policy of any social network that you may agree to link our Services to. If you play our Games and you agree to allow them to interact with a social network you are giving us permission to use any information which that social network shares with us that will allow us to personally identify you.
11. Data and information security
11.1 You provide Integra Games Global OU data at the creation of your account as well as any other information placed in the Game Service at Your own risk. Though Int undertakes all efforts for ensuring confidentiality of those data which are not intended for public viewing, it is necessary to consider that no security measures are perfect and they can be bypassed.
11.2 You are fully responsible for the safety of Your login and password that are necessary for access to the Extra Account. All actions made by You in Your Extra Account, are considered to be made by You, if You do not notify Integra Games Global OU about loss of Your login and password for the Extra Account or other cases of loss of control over the Extra Account and Your Extra Account will not be blocked beforehand.
11.3 Integra Games Global OU cannot control the actions of other users with whom You want to share Your profile and information. Therefore Integra Games Global OU cannot warrant that any content that You post on the Games Services will not be available for viewing by unauthorized persons.
11.4 Integra Games Global OU shall not be responsible for any detours undertaken on the Integra Games Global OU Games websites and in the Games of security measures.
11.5 You understand and acknowledge that, even after removal of data and content provided/arranged by You, these data or content may remain visible in the cache or web archives, as well as in the results of search engines, and may also be available to other persons, if other users have copied and stored Your data or content.
11.6 You hereby acknowledge that all comments, messages, information, data, content, placed by You in the Game Services are likely to be available for viewing, copying by third parties. You are responsible for the texts, files, images, photos, videos, sounds, works of music, copyrighted works and other material and information etc. placed and published by You on the net (hereinafter referred to as "published information"), that You make available in the Game Services or exchange with other users. We neither appropriate these contents nor do we agree to them. We have no control over the information placed in the Game Services by users. We do not check these contents before they are published. Insofar as we have knowledge of illegal contents, or receive such knowledge, we will delete it immediately. We do not accept any liability for these contents, nor, in particular, do we accept liability for correctness, completeness or integrity.
13. Transferring these terms
13.1 We may wish to transfer all or a part of our rights or responsibilities under these terms to someone else without obtaining your consent. You agree that we may do so provided that the transfer does not significantly disadvantage you. You may not transfer any of the rights we give you under these terms unless we first agree to this in writing.
14. Changes to these terms
14.1 You can find these terms at any time by visiting https://integra.games/terms.html . We reserve the right to update these terms from time to time by posting the updated version at that address. We may do so because we change the nature of our products or services, for technical or legal reasons, or because the needs of our business have changed. You agree that if you do not accept any amendment to our terms then you shall immediately stop accessing and/or using our Services.
15.1 If any part of these terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable under any applicable local laws or by an applicable court, that part shall be interpreted in a manner consistent with applicable law to reflect as nearly as possible our original intentions and the remainder of these terms shall remain valid and enforceable.
16. Waivers of our rights
16.1 Our failure to exercise or enforce any of our rights under these terms does not waive our right to enforce such right. Any waiver of such rights shall only be effective if it is in writing and signed by us.
17. Complaints and dispute resolution
17.1 Most concerns can be solved quickly by contacting us at email@example.com . In the unlikely event that we cannot solve your concern and you wish to bring legal action against us these terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Estonia.
18. Questions about these terms
18.1 If you have any questions about these terms you may contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org