3.3 Our legitimate interests include
- (1) maintaining and administering the Services;
- (2) providing the Services to you;
- (3) improving the content of the Services and web pages;
- (4) processing of the data that was manifestly made public by you;
- (5) ensuring your account is adequately protected; and
- (6) compliance with any contractual, legal or regulatory obligations under any applicable law.
3.5 Your personal information may also be processed if it is required by a law enforcement or regulatory authority, body or agency or in the defence or exercise of legal claims. We will not delete personal information if it is relevant to an investigation or a dispute.
It will continue to be stored until those issues are fully resolved and/or during the term that is required and/or permissible under applicable/relevant law.
3.6 You may withdraw your consent to sending you marketing information by amending your privacy settings of your account.
An option to unsubscribe will also be included in every SMS or email sent to you by us or our selected third party partners.
3.7 Please note, if you do not want us to process sensitive and special categories of data about you (including data relating to your health, racial or ethnic origin, political opinion, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, and your sexual orientation) you should take care not to post this information or share this data on the Site. Once you have provided this data it will be accessible by other site users and it becomes difficult for us to remove this data.
3.8 Please note, if you withdraw your consent to processing or you do not provide the data that we require in order to maintain and administer the Services, you may not be able to access the Services or register with the web pages.
4.2 Using cookies and other technologies allows:
- to recognize you and your device, for example by identifying your IP address;
- our Services to interact with a third party social network or platform (where you have chosen to allow such interaction);
- our payment processors to process your payment instructions;
- to provide you with more customized Services;
- to obtain data which will give us a possibility to understand how people are using our Services so that we can improve them.
5. Payment Information
5.1 When you purchase items via our apps (such as those you can purchase in the App Store, Windows Store, Amazon Store, Google Play store, Facebook game center or another game store) we do not collect or store any payment information from you.
6. How your Personal Information will be used?
6.1 You agree that we may use your Personal Information for the purposes of:
- contacting you, for instance as part of customer service or to send you updates about our Services;
- managing your account and relationship with us and improving your experience when you use our Services;
- marketing and promotion of our Services or related products, for example sending you communications (including by email) for these purposes on our, or a third party's behalf. For instance, we might send you information about merchandise relating to our Services If you do not want us to use your data in this way please let us know by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org ;
- reating reports, analysis or similar services for use by us for the purposes of research or business intelligence, for example to track potential problems or trends with our Services;
- preventing cheating, crime or fraud. We may also need to pass your information to fraud prevention agencies and other organizations involved in crime and fraud prevention; and
7. Data sharing
7.1 Your username can be available to all of the Service users. We take technical and organizational measures to ensure that your data is safe. Please note that by the posting your personal information you have manifestly made this information public, and this may become available to other Service users and internet users and be copied and/ or disseminated by such users. Once this data is transferred by you to other users you will not be able to delete this data.
7.2 We may share your data with MGL MY.COM (CYPRUS) LIMITED, My.com B.V. and other our affiliates. Sometimes we may also need to share your data with a third party in order to provide our Services to you or to administer the Services, for example if you choose to share your data across other social media platforms.
7.3 We may also share your data with our third party contractors and application developers provided these third parties assume confidentiality obligations regarding your personal data collected by your use of the applications they offer. The developers use the information provided to them in order to provide you with additional services. Data will only be shared with these developers with your consent. You can authorise developers to access your information via our products.
7.4 Our ad management and recommendation system is designed so that your information will not be shared directly with our third party advertisers. An advertiser or maker of a recommendation can only choose to target advertisements to groups of users falling within criteria such as age, gender or location, or to target communities according to type, e.g. cars or fashion. If you fall within one of the target groups you will receive an advert or recommendation.
7.5 An advertiser or maker of recommendations may also choose to upload a list of emails, phone numbers and identities to our systems so that we (but not the adviser or maker of recommendations) can check for user matches. They will see the number of matches but not the matches themselves.
7.6 If you participate in public tournaments we may have the obligation to disclose your personal information to tax authorities. We also may publish your data as part of the tournament score tables on our and third party websites.
7.7 Integra Games Global OU or our selected third party partners with our permission, using their own ad servers, can show advertisements to you.
8. Privacy Settings
8.1 The Services may contain links to sites operated by third parties. We are not responsible for your data privacy when you access these links or engage with third party services and you should ensure you review the relevant third party's privacy statement which will govern your data privacy rights.
8.2 We bear no liability for the actions of third parties which, as the result of your use of the internet or the Services, obtain access to your information in accordance with the confidentiality level selected by you.
8.3 We bear no liability for the consequences of use of the information which, due to the Services nature, is available to any internet user. We ask you to take a responsible approach to the scope of their information posted on the Site.
9. International Transfers
9.1 We may transfer and maintain on our servers or databases some of your personal information outside the European Economic Area (EEA) including in Russia.
9.2 The countries to which we transfer your data may not have the same data protection laws as your jurisdiction. We take reasonable cyber security measures and/or put in place the Standard Contractual Clauses (e.g. Model Clauses, Data Processing Agreement/Addendum) to ensure your data is adequately protected.
10. Retention Periods
10.1 We will retain your personal information for as long as required to perform the purposes for which the data was collected depending on the legal basis for which that data was obtained and/or whether additional legal/regulatory obligations mandate that we retain your personal information during the term that is required and/or permissible under applicable/relevant law.
10.2 You may delete your personal data by removing the data from your account; alternatively, you can delete your account.
10.3 We may remove your account, or the information you post as provided by the Terms.
11. Your Rights
11.1 You have the following rights, in certain circumstances, in relation to your personal information:
- (a) Right to access your personal information.
- (b) Right to rectify your personal information: you can request that we update, block or delete your personal data, if the data is incomplete, outdated, incorrect, unlawfully received or no longer relevant for the purpose of processing.
- (c) Right to restrict the use of your personal information.
- (d) Right to request that your personal information is erased.
- (e) Right to object to processing of your personal information.
- (f) Right to data portability (in certain specific circumstances).
- (g) Right not to be subject to an automated decision.
- (h) Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
11.2 You also have a right to independently remove personal information on your account and make changes and corrections to your information, provided that such changes and corrections contain up-to-date and true information. You can also view an overview of the information we hold about you.
11.3 If you would like to exercise these rights, please contact Support Service at email@example.com. We will aim to respond to you within 30 days from receipt of request. We will need to verify your identity before we are able to disclose any personal data to you.
12. Security Measures
12.1 We take technical, organizational and legal measures, including, where suitable, encryption, to ensure that your personal data are protected from unauthorized or accidental access, deletion, modification, blocking, copying and dissemination.
12.2 Access to the Services is authorized using your login (e-mail address or mobile phone number) and password. You are responsible for keeping this information confidential. You should not share your credentials with third parties and we recommend you take measures to ensure this information is kept confidential.
12.3 If you forget your login details, you can request us to send you an SMS or email, which will contain a restoration code.
12.4 To reduce the probability of third parties gaining unauthorized access, if you login to your account from an unusual place or after several failed attempts to provide valid login details, we may block entry to your account. You will then need to contact Service support and provide certain additional information to verify your credentials and gain access to your account.
13. How to contact us
13.1 To find out more about the usage of your Personal Information or if you will have complaints about our service, please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
13.2 All correspondence received by us from you (written or electronic inquiries) is classified as restricted-access information and may not be disclosed without your written consent. The personal data and other information about you may not be used without your consent for any purpose other than for response to the inquiry, except as expressly provided by law.
13.3 The e-mail address of our DPO is email@example.com
13.4 Hope you will be satisfied with our services.